Correct?

what must I tell you to pass my exam?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    That is a correct question.

Now, aside from grammar, which is correct in your question...
    From a cultural/social point of view this question might be too direct in some settings (It might come across as you are asking for the answer itself, or it might look like you are willing to say anything just to pass the test, whether what you are saying is true or false). I am not sure what is the context that this question would be used in, but in some cases you might need to be more tactful in how you ask. You might say for example "What topics would you like me to discuss during this exam?" or "Is there anything in particular that you would like me to discuss?" or you might suggest some examples to get a feel of what they are looking for. Or you could say "What are the requirements to pass this exam?"