How can I say " I look for girl Her name is yoor but I don't if she are you or not " in Korean

Sorry of my bad English but I Searches for woman her name is yoora and I found her account but I don't know if she reall yoora or not so I wanna ask her about this ... And thank you for help

For learning: Korean
Base language: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    호국승님's sentence is
    "저는 유라 이란 여자를 찾고 있습니다. 당신은 이여자예요?".
    저는 유라란 여자를 찾고 있어요. 그 사람이세요?
    I'm looking for a girl called Yoora. Are you the person?
    I corrected only a few things grammatically and naturally.^^

Hello! I hope you can understand me. Are you trying to mean "I'm looking for a girl called Yoora and I'm not sure if you are her" ?

I'd ask this person: 저는 유라 이란 여자를 찾고 있습니다. 당신은 이여자예요?
    Literally it translates to: I'm looking for a girl called Yoora. Are you this girl? (Or you can also ask "Are you Yoora?" by changing the second sentence to "당신은 우라 씨예요?")

I hope it helps! >_< If there's any mistake with my translation I welcome anyone to correct me too! i'm also learning ^^