Expired question
हिन्दी Evaluation: Will you help me translate these answers so I can practice speaking them?

Please write in DEVANAGRI ONLY! Next month teacher will test my hindi level:

"Because I’ve never taken a hindi class, I don’t know my level, and I understand if I cannot begin in a higher class."

"I’ve been studying hindi for two years. Or rather, I began studying hindi two years ago. I’ve been studying other languages the last few years, like chinese and farsi. But I decided that if I am to focus on one language in college, it must be hindi."

"When I first decided to learn hindi, I read quickly through the book ‘Elementary Hindi’. I didn’t understand all of the book, but it helped me get into hindi more. Then, I mostly checked out books from the library about hindi grammar, and I tried to read children’s books."

"I am very excited to study here in Seattle. There are so many languages spoken here and so many opportunities to practice hindi."

"Thank you very much for taking this time to evaluate my hindi. I am very grateful!"

For learning: Hindi

Answers

No answers yet.