What is the best way to learn Swedish when there are no Swedes in your everyday life in the states?

For learning: Swedish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    If you have the means neccessary, you can Google Swedish radio stations. I found one a few days ago using an app, and it made me realize I have no idea what's going on. They speak really quickly on the shows and play a lot of music, but the most useful thing is listening to the audio documentaries. Hope this helps.

You can try to read some poetry. You can try to fined both the original and the translation. You can also listening to music with swedish texts. You can than try to translate the text. A problem is that the most of the swedish artists sings in english, but there are still many who sings in swedish. And there are a lot of folk-songs on Swedish.