Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

I'm study International Settlement ,some words are really confuse me.

I'm not understanding very well...
what dose the word'instrument'mean in Chinese....in that sentence"when drawing a draft,the drawer sets out the relationship between instruments,"

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I can't speak Chinese, but I can explain what an "instrument" is. Then perhaps you will know how to say it in Chinese. In this context, an "instrument" is a general term meaning "legal document." Here are some examples of instruments: checks (cheques), wills, contracts, mortgages, and insurance policies.

The word "instrument" has many other meanings, which you can find in any good dictionary.