Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

sentences correction and pronunciation

Are these sentences correct in grammar?

1) Which part of city do you want to grow up at? I want to grow up on (or: in?) x street.
2) Who do you want to bring up by? I want to bring up by (or: with?) him.
3) Which book (and:page-lesson etc.) are you going to work on? on page x

another question:
How do you pronounce "with someone" word? 1) /wɪ ˈθʌm wʌn/ or 2) /wɪ ˈsʌm wʌn/

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    1) Which part of the city do you want to grow up in? I want to grow up on X street.

2) "bring up by" is not a phrase in American English - I cannot answer this one.

3) Perfect.

/wɪθ sʌmˈwʌn/

2) I think you meant to say "Who do you want to be brought up by?", in which case the response should be "I want to be brought up by my parents/grandparents/uncle etc."

You should replace 'by' with 'with' if you are talking about a person who you want to be brought up by the same people/person (ex. your sister).