How to make it right?

I have translated a kid's letter from Vietnamese:

Dear Sponsor,/
I’m Nga’s mother. We are glad to write you to ask after you. To begin with, we wish you and your family good health and happiness. We are all fine here. Nga will be an 8th grader this autumn. She will be back to school on September 9th. During her summer break, Nga always takes care of her sibling and reviews her homework. Nga’s parents bought her clothes and school supplies. She was happy and promised to study hard to get good result at the end of the year./
I must end up here. Finally, we wish you all the best things./
Best regards,

Please help me correct all the mistakes to make it sound naturally and logically, esp. about the tense. Thank you so much!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I removed a few sentences because they are phrases not used in English (meaning they don't translate well from the Vietnamese meaning), or just don't flow well. Hope this helps!

Dear sponsor,

I'm Nga's mother. We hope you and your family are happy and in good health. We are all doing well. Nga will be an 8th grader this coming fall. She returns to school on September 9th. During her summer break, Nga looked after her siblings and reviewed the previous year's homework in preparation for this upcoming school year. We have already bought her school supplies and new clothing. In return, she has happily promised to study hard and get good grades this year.

I'll end the letter here. Have a wonderful day!

Regards,
    Nga's mother