Are you happy always?

Do u think that u r happy...simple question...just be honest and answer.
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." Helen Keller

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    actually ,,,,happiness is never permanent....no one can be happy always
    yes,but the true meaning of happiness comes when we try to be as happy as possible at the time of
    sad moments(but this happens rarely).
    """"""When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.""""""""""
    this is so becoz we want 2 be happy with whatever we have received in life,,,, but think once
    how long will u be happy with same moments........!!!!! one day u will say"oh! wat a pitty i got into with only 1 reason for being happy" so keep in mind world has been created by god 2 enjoy,,2 be happy,,just receive, pass the happiness 2 other n then keep those safe moments with u....
    ALWAYS REMEMBER "CHANGE IS THE LAW OF NATURE"

Right oppoaite....depressed all the time~

i am not always happy, but i dont think anyone can be always happy......

Yes!

Well, what other options do I have?

Yes...First,I have a lot of friends that love me and they show it...I have careful and lovely parents,a sweet sister and joyfull kitty...Every day I receive sun's warmth and the touch of the wind...
    Of course are moments when I feel not so "happy",but I use these moments like a bridge to some actions for doing myself happy and others...
    So...I have no reason to be unhappy...

So...I have no reason to be unhappy...
    P.S. Oooops...Natashka wrote the same answer...Don't mind...we are sisters...:-)

Ofcourse we will try to be happy when we could.. after all who doesnt want to be happy.. happy is an emotion... you can choose to be happy or not to be.. I will be much more happy if my sister understand that i do not lie to her i love her and she understand that i will never be an alcoholic.
    Being happy is the best medicine in the world.. forget about your worries.. " Never try, Be one!"

i always try to make myself happy..but sometimes i find it's not easy to live in this busy city...we always stay in deep stress..and what makes us can not breathe...
    but i'm still trying to be happy from my heart....

ya

Of course I'm not always happy. Being always happy isn't very healthy. I don't think we should feel ashamed just because we aren't always happy. Can you say you were happy even when you've lost someone you love?

i'm definitely not always happy. i'm always sad or angry...

I'm not always happy. I have ups and downs, but I don't get depressed. I guess it's part of life. Everyone can't be always happy.

Everyday, when i find myself in good health, i m with all members of my family i meet friends i have my study, my job, i find always dinner when i back home( hahaha) I FEEL HAPPY , of course sometimes stressed or tired but i try usualy to be never never never unhappy
    Nope. I can't be happy always because part of being human is to experience sadness and sorrow.

No, I'm not always happy but I think that's just OK

I believe we need to feel all kind of emotions like happiness, anger, sadness, fear, etc. so that we can know ourselves and our reactions better.