someone can correct me..pleaseee!!!

me gustaría trabajar en un hotel, resort o restaurante, en un trabajo seguro y agradable. Me gustaria una ciudad donde neve, que tenga muchos habitantes y turistas, quiero vivir en una ciudad muy concurrida, donde la prestación de servicios sea muy necesaria en invierno.

i would like to work in a hotel, resort or restaurante, in a pleasant working. In a city where neve, has many population and tourists, i want to live at the very busy city, where providing services is very necessary.

Special Request: If is possible i would like to live near a job, at the safe and crowded city.
I am honest and responsability. I will give the best of me for provide a good service.

English importance; Today is essential training in English proficiency not only on business, if not also to communicate, and to access more knowledge, necessary to continued capacitation

Answers

I would like to work in a hotel, resort or restaurant, in a pleasant working environment, in a city where it never snows(?), has a large population and many tourists. I want to live at the very busy city, where providing services is of prime importance.

Special Request: If possible, I would like to live near my place of work, in the safe and well-populated city. I am honest and responsible. I will do my best to provide good service.

English importance; Today training in English proficiency is essential not only on business, but also to communicate and to access more knowledge, as well as being necessary for one's continuing development

[NOTE: Next time, this would be better in the Notebook section. Text of this length is better handled there.]