What's a nice way for a beginner to learn Kanji?

I already know Hiragana and I know a fast and easy way to learn Katakana for myself. I just need to learn Kanji? Any help?

For learning: Japanese

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In my opinion, in the first place, you'd better learn the basic radicals that are put just a few little strokes next to kanji.
    For example, when you see "the water" radical, the kanji will tell you "this kanji probably has something to do with water". I don't know how many foreign people know the radicals, but it absolutely helps you to figure out the meaning of kanji.

You should not try to learn kanji stroke-by-stroke. Kanji is put together radical-by-radical. It is like building blocks. It can be a pretty quick process and I recommend you this way.
    If you don't know ABCs of English, how do you know the spelling of "apple", like" A-P-P-L-E"?

The link below might help you:

I couldn't find a very helpful website (maybe non-native Japanese speakers know some?), but you can try to search other websites and good luck on your studies!

Kanji alive: A free study tool for reading and writing kanji‎
    Kanji alive, is a free web application designed to help Japanese language students of all levels learn to read and write kanji.