do japanese adults(20's and 30's) watch anime and read manga?

And could they be intrested in adults stuff (eg. politics) and manga at the same time? Because here in the arabs world, japanese anime &manga are populer among teenagers only, as it was recently spread here.

For learning: Japanese
Base language: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Not ONLY teenagers but adults watch anime or read manga as well. Simply, it depend on a person.

Some watch it by himself/herself, some with his/her children, others don't. There are very popular anime like "Totoro" from The Studio Ghibli Company, and everyone likes it as far as I know. About manga, adults also like to read it but watching anime is more popular, I guess. It's because we don't read manga with children (I'm not talking about kid's books), and the manga companies don't play commercial on TV.