Could you explain those words on my CD?

1 2009 Aftermath Record
2 parental advisory, explicit content
3 No matter how much time passes, not a day goes by that I don't think of you. If it weren't you, I wouldn't be where I am today and we both know it. I tried to write a song for you, but nothing was good enough, so I'm dedicating them all to you and you'd be happy to know that I spazzed out on'em again! I know you wouldn't have it any other way. What's the meaning of " spaz out"?

Thanks for your help.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    The first is the publishing date and the company that produced the CD.
    The second is a warning for parents that the song lyrics might be inappropriate for younger children because they're either very sexual, very violent, or have bad language.
    The third line is a dedication by the songwriter/performer. "Spaz out" here means to become very excited about something.

Joy,

Aftermath means " After a happening" or " After a situation" or "After thought"
    Explicit content means " Not for children to see or hear"
    Spaz out in this content means" to enjoy" or to " have memories"

I hope that this will help you. Please read my teacher profile. My informal conversational sessions are very affordable. Teacher Hannes Fouche