anybody could tell me the meaning of the word "with" in these cases

1, I am having fun with my friends

2, i am having fun with the kalaok machine

some structure but different meaning of "with" i guess, please help me out ,i am so confused.

Additional Details:

can i regard it as same meaning in the flowing cases?
1) i am having fun with my friends.
2) he was fighting with his brother.

likewise,

1) i wrote with this pan.
2) i was having fun with this Kolaok mashine.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I am having fun with my friends = Both my friends and I are having fun; we are enjoying each other's company.
    I am having fun with the kalaok machine = I am using the machine to have fun; I am enjoying what I can do with the machine.

Basically, if you are having fun with other people, it implies that everyone is having a good time. If you are having fun with an inanimate object (such as a machine), you are using that object, and you are the only person having fun (because the machine cannot have an emotion).

Not sure if this is any clear for you:

1) You are having fun together with your friends. 2) You are having fun playing with the karaoke machine.