Are these sentences have the same meaning?

I have had the worst day of my life.
I am having the worst day of my life.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    /Are these sentences have the same meaning?

Do these sentences have the same meaning.

I agree with Wanchain generally, though with a slight change. Sentence 1 does imply that the worse day of your life was in the past.

No. 1) You have that experience, but it doesn't say when. 2) You are having that experience as you speak, ie. now.

These sentences have different tenses - the first uses present perfect, we use this tense when we are talking in general about a past action/situation without being specific. I have had the worst day of my life states that it's over or finished, it's some time in the past.

The second sentence uses present continuous - an action in progress at the time of speaking. This sentence says that I am having the worst day of my life and it hasn't finished yet - the idea you get from this sentence is that things started badly, the day is still going badly and you're not expecting things to get better.

In answer to you question, even though the context is the same, the meaning is different because of the different tenses used.