what does "seduce" mean in this particular context?

The original sentence is:

"Rossano Brazzi" had seduced his well-coiffed way through South Pacific and Three Coins in the Fountain.

Thanks for help!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It's hard to be sure exactly what it means. But here's what I think it means. "to seduce" in general means to persuade someone to do something, often to have sex; sometimes to do something which is not right; but sometimes simply to attract the admiration or favor of another person. As I will explain, here I think it means the latter.

Rossano Brazzi was an Italian movie star. He was a very handsome man, and he was always well-coiffed. He starred in two very famous movies from the 1950's, South Pacific, and Three Coins in the Fountain. I think that female viewers of the film found him to be extremely attractive as the result of his acting in those two films. They were therefore "seduced" in the sense that they found him so highly attractive.

More resolved questions for learning English