Would you please edit my pre-interview question?

1. When exactly the 2013 winter semester starts?

2. I am a sophomore in Yonsei University. I wonder which grade (high school grade or university grade) is considered for Walter B. Ford Scholarship? And for other scholarships?

3. Is only Fall semester valid for that scholarship? (an applicant for winter semester is not allowed to be nominated?)

4. Is it possible for a student who graduate from a two-year college(Industrial design major) to transfer in at sophomore status?

5. Is it possible that a student can include design works with a short video of preparation process?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    1. When exactly does the 2013 winter semester start?

2. I am a sophomore at Yonsei University. I wonder which grade (high school grade or university grade) is considered for Walter B. Ford Scholarship? What about for other scholarships?

3. Is only the fall semester valid for that scholarship? (That is, an applicant for the winter semester will not be accepted?)

- I'm not sure about your choice of words here. What do you mean by "valid"?

4. Is it possible for a student who graduated from a two-year college (Industrial design major) to transfer at sophomore status?

5. Is it possible for a student to submit design works with a short video of preparation process in the application?

2. I am a sophomore in Yonsei University. I wonder which grade (high school grade or university grade) is considered for Walter B. Ford Scholarship? What about other scholarships?

3. Is only the Fall semester valid for that scholarship? (is an applicant for the winter semester is not allowed to be nominated?)

4. Is it possible for a student who graduates from a two-year college (Industrial design major) to transfer in at sophomore status?

5. Can a student include design work in a short video of the preparation process?

-Pretty much everything the other person said.-