whould you please translate these sentences

把字句是指在谓语动词前头用介词把引出受事,对受事加以处置的一种主动句, 他认为处置式是把人怎么安排, 我认为这并不表示处置,比如 吧日子误了,把机会错过,吧这句话再想想看。于是又有人主张应从广义的角度理解

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    This is a tough one. Even the Chinese language itself doesn't sound fluent and natural. Instead it is too official and formal.

把字句:A sentences that starts with 把
    受事:What a shame! As a well educated post college student, I have never heard of it. My best guess is 受事 is like an object, the receiver of 把.
    主动句:active sentence

A sentence that starts with 把 is defined as following: in front of a verb, there is a 把, which is followed by an object. This kind of sentence is an active sentence which exert an action on the object. He thinks that the action is about how to arrange people, but I think this is not necessarily that kind of action. For example, forgot the day, missed an opportunity, think about this sentence again. So someone suggests that the action here is a general action.