这次我提的问题真够复杂,请来帮我分辨下面的八个词:当心,惦记,操心,担心,关怀,关切,关乎,关心。

要疯了,我看都一样……

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

OOPT

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    em....I have to say, it is hard to answer. They are basicly similar. I strongly advise u that u should not learn words separately, it is better to learn them in a complete sentence. Context will help u to understand those words, and context DO change the meaning of words.

I hope it is useful.

当心= be careful
    谨记 is from ancient chinese. however, it can still be used nowadays. which means bear in mind.
    操心=担心 . however, 担心 is general but 操心is what the senior people say to the younger ones.both of them mean worry about.
    关怀=关心=关切 as a noun. 关心 is general 关怀 is what the senior people say to the younger ones. both of them mean care. however, 关心 can be used as a verb, too( I care you)
    in terms of 关切, it is what the leaders(boss or government officers BTW:in China government officers are called leaders,) say to their employee or citizens. although I think it is hypocritical to use from a govenment officer in China. because firstly they are not leaders, they serve citizens, secondly, they dont care citizens. that's quite off the topic.
    关乎 means has a lot to do with
    它关乎你的生命安全= it has a lot to do /closely revelant to your life

你可以参加 近义词大赛了

Robin's answer is really good I think. May be you need a dictionary . 现代汉语词典.~

当心,惦记,操心,担心,关怀,关切,关乎,关心

當心,是指「必須小心」。例如,當心,可能會下雨。

惦記,是指「擔心、擔憂,通常是長時間,想同一人事物(通常指人)」。例如,媽媽一直惦記著你,出門在外要當心。

操心,意思與惦記很像,也是長時間擔心某人事物,但不同是惦記想那個人好或不好,心裡一直有他。操心,可以為人操心,為友情,為公事,為家庭。例如,爸爸時時為家庭操心,滿頭白髮。

担心,意思與操心幾乎一樣,可以直接通用。

關心,關心與操心不一樣在於,關心比較輕微,關心的事情更廣泛。可以說關心政治,(看看報紙之類,了解事情),操心就已經為了政治,頭髮都白了。

關懷,與關心的不同是有「好」的感覺,例如,關懷非洲孩童飢餓問題。

關切,與關心幾乎一樣,用在事物都一樣,但是用人的話,關心比較有溫暖的感覺,關切是經常注意。

關乎,就差比較多了,類似about。
    例如,關乎這事情,我的看法如下。
    關乎這本書,我不是很喜歡。
    關乎,比較文言一點,口語的話,說關於就好。

More open questions for learning Chinese (Mandarin)