Does French have an "Oxford Comma"?

I've had this question for a while now. I believe that it doesn't, because Spanish doesn't and I've noticed many similarities between these two Romance languages. It's best to ask, however, seeing as I've only had my French course for a month.

So, would it be "un livre, un cahier, et un crayon" or "un livre, un cahier et un crayon"?

Thank you.

For learning: French

Answers

I find that both are the same except maybe that in the first one words are better separated than in the second one... But honestly I could write both as a french speaker and it wouldn't makes a big difference....
    I'd go for the one without comma after "cahier", it seems slightly better; but like Avanneuville said it doesn't make much difference.