for the past tense, please, which one is correct ? 你没有暴涨吗 or 你有没有暴涨 ?

for the past tense, please, which one is correct ?
你没有暴涨吗 or
你有没有暴涨 ?

Additional Details:

which way is the most common used ? 吗 or " not verb not "

Base language: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    The two has different meaning .The first sentence means that you have 暴涨,don't you ? which is relatively sure that he did 暴涨. and the second one means that just ask if he has 暴涨,not that sure.. two has the past tense mean. [sorry my English is quite poor ,hope you could understand me :)]

暴涨 is not for describing people's actions, it is for describing the sudden rise of prices or water levels. What is the English for what you are trying to say?

both

same question, just two types for expression

你 没有 暴涨 吗? -- question with 吗
    你 有没有 暴涨 ? -- question with verb negation

Both are grammatically correct, but they have different meanings.
    If I heard that 你没有暴涨 but I'm surprised by it or I'm not sure whether it's the case, I would say to you: "你没有暴涨吗?".
    If I had absolutely no inkling of whether 你暴涨了, I would say to you: "你有没有暴涨?"

It should be noted that "你有没有暴涨?" has the same meaning as "你暴涨了吗?"

So "....有没有..." is equal to "...吗?", if "...吗?" doesn't have '没有' or '不' in it.