I don't understand this sentence: "In fact, I think they're putting up my grade six report."

OOPT 

I am translating a subtitle for a video and I don't understand the sentence above. Please, help me.

Here is the context:
"When I was five, I went to school and I learned braille. It's an ingenious system of six dots that are punched into paper, and I can feel them with my fingers.
In fact, I think they're putting up my grade six report. I don't know where Julian Morrow got that from. (Laughter)"

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It's hard to say without seeing the video, but he seems to be joking that whoever is making the video is also displaying his sixth grade report card.

OOPT

Putting it up on the wall for others to set an example of outstanding work. There actually isn't enough context to be absolutely certain/