ONLY 52 PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it. OLNY RSEPOT IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS. CNAHGE THE NMUERBR AT TOP TGOHUH, "ONLY __ PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?" Go up a nmuber if you can raed it...lte's see how hgih we can get...

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Probably, I am 53th who is able to read it. TEXT:Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomanal power of the himan mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it does not matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah, and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this report it. Only poster if you can read this. change the number at top though... Go up a number if you can read it... Let's see how high we can get...

I think anyone who knows english will be able to understand that..haha...

Well, I could read it, so I'm the 55th after Mike1988 and Hesham.
    I've seen a similar text in Spanish before. No matter what language is the text written, can you believe it? the only thing that matters is that the first and last letter are in the correct place !!!

http://www.snopes.com/language/apocryph/cambridge.asp

No matter how many times I see this, I still find it exciting :) Still, to the best of my knowledge, it doesn't work for all languages.

Yes these games are very ecxiting.

Alcutaly, eyrevnoe who is albe to raed Egilsnh can raed tihs.

This is the power of humain mind........the humain mind doesn't read every letter by itself but the whole word...so in fact the spelling is not so important for our minds to understand the word ...just the first letter and the last r enough to recognize the meaning....anyway i wish if the spelling is not important also for me..cos it's such a big problem .

rgiht yuo are Hraregrare ,but I wndoer if it wrkos for all lnaugges jsut the smae ;)
    kontnest du das acuh liehct lseen ,ja smtimt acuh oedr ??

Hwo do you konw taht olny 52 popeel in the wrlod can raed tihs ?

aha..got this kind from forwarded email. A challenge to those learning english...or even those who knew..just to unwind self. :)

Haha, Cherry. Kien Polebrm. Ce n'set pas un plerobme. Ehct geen eeknl pbroelem. No porlebm wvshoveter.

Although it might become a problem when the mixed up words look like existing ones.

Es sencillo, si la primera y la ultima letra estan en su lugar entonces podemos entender, esto es porque la mente no lee letra por letra sino que lee la palabra como un todo.

PERFETTO
    NICE PROBLEM AND VERY NICE ANSWERS
    garzie

It's not hard to read it...

It's very easy to any one undestands english. But you know? it's good and helpful to people. i like what's in it But I've already read that long time ago. Any way, thank you so much.