what does "it’s to go boar hunting in"mean?

"Finally, two dark fires dart at me from under the thick tuft, making me think of the gay humor of the little black bull in a time of recreation. . . . But no. Not yet. Putting down her bread-flute, Chanel lovingly handles some antelope leather, soft, worked, polished, melting, with a fur lining that is still more suave. 'It's for me, that, it's for me! Finally, a garment for me! Oh, how good it will feel to be so warm! A good fur-lined garment that is good and light, very snug. ...' She closes her eyes and, with a distinctively feminine gesture, presses it against her cheek, the sheared fur and its wild odor, and I begin to intone about slow walks in the winter air and napping in the automobile, all under an antelope coat. With my eyes closed, I can suddenly see two pupils the color of spangled granite. The color of mountain water in the crevices of a rock bathed in sun-light—but Mile Chanel flatly rejects my suggestions of fur-muffled idleness: That? It's to go boar hunting in.'"

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Chanel is saying that the leather garment is not just for show - it is very functional. Boar hunting is dangerous. Nobody who went boar hunting would wear anything just because it looked good - it would have to serve some serious function.
    She is saying the the garment has a serious purpose - it is not just a frill or luxury garment.