Is there anyway I can make these English sentences natural?

These angry customers had been clustering for the last 20 minutes that I think we should call the police.
These testimonials caution people to make a wise decision before doing something tricky.
My hard work culminated in the point of winning the thing I worked hard for.
Despite he has to go, he lingered for ten more minutes.
The villagers fulminated by the fact the couple got married through a love marriage.
Whenever a bully comes face to face with his victim who grew strong after the last encounter, the bully will humor himself just to get out of the confrontational situation.
Her smile faltered when I asked her where did she go.

Answers

These angry customers have been gathering/congregating for the last 20 minutes, I think we should call the police.

Despite having to go, he lingered for ten more minutes

Her smile faltered when I asked her where she went

Since these angry customers have been clustering for the last 20 minutes, I think we should call the police.
    These testimonials caution people to think things through before trying something tricky.
    My hard work culminated in winning what I had worked so hard for.
    Despite needing to go, he lingered for ten more minutes.
    The villagers were in an uproar that the couple had got married through a love marriage.
    Whenever a bully comes face to face with one of his former victims who grew stronger after their last encounter, the bully will ____ just to get out of the confrontational situation.
    Her smile faltered when I asked her where she went.

More open questions for learning English