Vege - sentences to correct

Hi. My English is really poor and I need someone to help me to correct these sentences for my project.

Vegetarianizm :
Thet is the do not you eat meat. Vitamin from meat have their counterparts in vegetables. Vegetarianizm affect well on atmosphere. Prevention of world hunger and suffering of Animals. The transition to vegetarianism can be difficult for beginners because of the change in menu. It protects against disease.

Veganism :
Veganism is more a lifestyle than a diet. Does not eat the meat, animal products, dairy. It is not used, e.g: leather, fur, feathers, suede, wool and silk. Instead of meat and animal products and dairy replace: vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, legumes, whole grains. There is also used by the cosmetics animal products were used and they have been tested on animals.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Vegetarian:
    Vegetarians do not eat meat. Vitamins found in meat have are also found in vegetables. Vegetarianism has a beneficia effect on the atmosphere; prevents world hunger and the suffering of animals. The transition to vegetarianism can be difficult for beginners because of the change in menu. It protects against disease.

Veganism :
    Veganism is more a lifestyle than a diet. Vegans do not eat meat, animal products or dairy. Animal products are not used e.g: leather, fur, feathers, suede, wool and silk. Instead of meat, animal products and dairy they use vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, legumes and whole grains. They also do not use cosmetics that have been tested on animals.