Is my biography correct ?

My friend was born in Paris in 1991. His birthday is on July 21th. He is a student at Leeds University and is my classmate. We both study English Language Literature and civilization. He is very sociable, kind and honest. He is 21 years old and is approximately 1,80 meter tall, he has black hair, brown eyes, and is a really good friend. Furthermore, he is often dressed with a red hooded sweatshirt. He is open-minded, and has some hobbies I have in common with him. For instance he really likes video-games, he loves watching series and History is one of his favorite subject. His parents are both French and married. He is the youngest of the family and has got two brothers. The youngest is Peter and he is 26 years old and works as an engineer. The other one is Christian, he is 28 years old, he is looking for a job. When Jack was younger an important event happened in his life, that changed his perception of life forever and gave him a sense of maturity 10 years ago..

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    In English, we use periods/full stops to indicate decimal numbers; therefore, your friend is 1.8 meters tall (not 1,8). Also note that I made "meters" plural, which you should have done.

More resolved questions for learning English