About some sentence patterns

Well, I tried learning some sentence patterns and making sentences these few days. However, sometimes I found it difficult to write a natural sentence. For example, there're a few patterns that could have the means tell cause and effects, e.g. ~서~, ~니까~, ~데문에~?????
How could I distinguish different structures with very similar meaning or usage?
thx!!!

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Hello Aibii:

It is not clear what you are asking. I think you need to offer some example of the kind of sentence you want to use. Can you write some example?

"...sometimes I found it difficult to write a natural sentence."
    Trying to write natural sentences based solely on sentence patterns is difficult to say the least not to mention unnatural. My best advice is to base the sentences you are making on natural sentences.