Help with sentences and words

1) Can someone explain me how this sentence is built up?

kyou no pointo to ima made no pointo wo tashimasu to, honjitsu no kakaku wa totemo oyasuku narimasu.

I have the feeling that these sentences are not binded correctly. Where is the if/when in this sentence? Is that fulfilled by to?

2) Can someone explain me the difference in feeling between zettai, mochiron and zehi.

For learning: Japanese

Answers

I think you can think the sentence in English this way.
    > The price you are going to pay today will be very cheap IF you use the points you saved so far with the points you will be given today.
    Therefore the sentence will be like this when putting ‘if/when’.
    MOSHI(if) kyoo no pointo to ima made no pointo wo tashimasu to, honjitsu no kakaku wa totemo oyasuku narimasu. >> This is natural for Japanese.
    kyou no pointo to ima made no pointo wo tashita TOKI(when), honjitsu no kakaku wa totemo oyasuku narimasu.>> This is no so good although grammatically no problem. It would be written language, not spoken language.

Zettai can be used when expressing your confidence subjectively, no matter how the listener would feel about it.
    >Ex) Zettai watashi ga harai-masu.= I will positively pay for you( You are going to do it even if the listener wants to turn it down.).
    Mochiron can be used when saying or doing something with consideration over the listener’s opinion or feeling, not so matter how you would feel about it.
    >Ex) Mochiron, koko wa watashi ga o-shiharai shimasu. = Of course, I pay for you this time. (This can be appropriate if you can see that he wants you to pay for him or if you feel that you should pay for him in the situation, no matter if you like it or not)
    Zehi can be used when you want to do something for someone or something in being humbled yourself. It is a kind of pleading or appealing to other.
    >Ex) Zehi, koko wa watashi ni harawasete kudasai. = Let me pay. ( Harai masu is unnatural in this case, ~sasete form should be used when Zehi is used in the sentence)

Note: A thing funny for these words, Zettai and Zehi is that you can send a different message according to your voice tone or its volume.
    Ex) If you use ‘zettai’ in a weak tone of your voice, you will show your lack of confidence.
     Person A: Zettai?? Person B: u,,,,un. Ze,,,Zettai dayo…..

I'd like to add more to the above answer.
    (1)The first "to" particle just means "and", and the second "to" particle means "if".
    (2)"zettai" originally means "absolute" and "impossible to compare".
    "mochiron" means "needless to say". If you study kanji(chinese character), you would find "mochi" means "not", and "ron" means "discuss".
    "zehi" which originally means "in spite of difficulties" is omission of "ze ga hi demo". "ze" means "right" and "hi" means "wrong". It is impossible that "right" and "wrong" are the same.
    As an example, you can say "zettai harai-masen (I will never pay)". Curiously I've never heard "zehi" in such negative sentence to show one's will. And if you already know I'm stingy, I can say to you "mochiron harai-masen".