Please help me to correct these sentences

There has been a lot of articles mentioning about the contamination of food, which is being consumed in the market. Therefore, consumers have became carefully when chosing the original and quality of food to protect their health.

Human is the base of every development coutries including culture, economy and policy. As a result, the human-teaching work, education is considered as the most important matter in the consitution and being cared by all the society

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    There has been a lot of articles mentioning the contamination of food, which is being consumed in the market. Therefore, consumers have became careful when chosing the origin and quality of their food to protect their health.

Culture, economy and policy is the base for human development and as a result, the education is considered the most important matter in the consitution andis of concern for all society.

I have changed the second paragraph quite significantly. I hope the meaning is as you intended.