which one is correct?

There are students in the class or there are students in the class? What's the difference if there's any?

Additional Details:

Sorry. I meant there are students at the class. What's the difference between at and in? Or are they the same?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    When you're at class (although I've never seen it used this way, I don't see why it shouldn't be correct to use it) it just means you're at the location where the class is.

When you're in class it means you're enrolled in that class.

When you say "There are students in the class" it means that "students are inside the class"
    When you say "There are students at the class" it means that "students are inside or outside the class"
    Technically both are correct but usually we say "there are students in the class" to show that students are attending some class in a room.
    IN is used to