Can anyone translate a song from Korean to English for me?

I really love the song Cactus by Sung Si Kyung, but I can't find an English translation anywhere. Would anyone be able to translate even part of the song or explain what its about for me?

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Since I enjoy translating songs, I decided to take on this request. Here's my best translation, though I'm not 100% sure of certain parts (since I'm still learning Korean too). The title in Korean is "선인장." I got the lyrics from the following site:

http://www.maniadb.com/album/104149

Here's the English only, since including the Korean lyrics took up too much space:

Don’t open your eyes, just stay asleep, I’ll pretend I can’t see your tears
    Allow me to carve your lovely face into my heart just one more time

Don’t hold me, inside my foolish love, wasn’t it too difficult for you?
    Help me not to be able to wake you with my selfishness, to be able to just leave without a word

Because I love you, the closer I get to your heart, the deeper the wound gets
    We couldn’t have very much in common, sometimes we’re allowed to just stare

Don’t I know you, who avoided my eyes when you lied, all too well?
    The lie that you loved me unchangingly instead made my heart sick, don’t you know?

When the path you must go down alone is difficult, call my name
    I can’t embrace you, but I can protect you

Every once in a while could you look for me?
    Even if I’m with someone else, it’s fine
    If I could only see your image, that’s all right
    I can bear it, however much
    I will wait

So it sounds like he's leaving a woman in the middle of the night, and he's staring at her to remember her face just before he leaves. How poignant.

If anyone can touch up this translation at all, I welcome it, since there are probably some mistakes. The line "We couldn’t have very much in common, sometimes we’re allowed to just stare" was the one that bothered me the most. I don't think that's quite right, but it was the best I could come up with.