Language Exchange Korean Vs. English/Arabic

Hello,

I am very interested in learning Korean and I just started I am an absolute beginner, I need a language partner who is a Korean native speaker and able to help me with pronunciation. I do study from a series of books so you don't have to teach me, it will be great if you just check my pronunciation and help me with reading in the future. For example, currently I am learning Hangul and I want to see if I am pronouncing these sounds correctly or not. That will be properly 2 hours a week.

I am a native speaker of Arabic and Fluent in English, can help you practice both. :)

I prefer Skype but if you use any other communication tool that you might think it's more convenient you can let me know about it. It's your call. :)

Is this something that you might be interested in? Please comment below or send me a private message letting me know that you are interested in this so we can exchange our Skype IDs, and start our language exchange.

Thanks

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Hi,

I'm interested in teaching Korean and also interensted in learning Arabic!
    But, I think I'll be free only during the Winter break(in december).
    Will that be okay to start in December?