Please correct my writing

Please correct this writing:

This is really a difficult choice to make. Scientists have been experiminting with a lot of animals since the begining of scientific experiments, because is far more risky to use human as experimental objects.

I personally think that the ban on animal testing should be done selectively. For example, animal testing should be prohibited on make up company, since it is not too risky to test on human skin. However, I think it is okay to use animal as object in experiments for finding cure for some diseases. That way we can reduce the number of animals harmed in experiments.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Banning animal testing is a really difficult decision to make. Scientists have been experimenting on animals since the beginning of scientific experiments, because it is far more risky to use humans as experimental subjects.

I think that any ban on animal testing should be done selectively. For example, animal testing should be prohibited for make-up companies, since it is not too risky to test new products on human skin. However, I think it is okay to use animals in experiments to find cures for diseases.

This way we can reduce the number of animals harmed in experiments.

That is better but I think the second sentence of the first paragraph uses "experiment" too much.

This should probably be done as a notebook entry instead of a question :) (this would give me more options to help you and make my corrections clearer.)

However, here is my correction:

This really is a difficult choice to make. Scientists have been experimenting on animals for as long as there have been scientists, because it is far more risky to use humans as experimental objects.

I personally think that the ban on animal testing should be done selectively. For example, animal testing should be prohibited for make up company, since it is not too risky to test on human skin. However, I think it is okay to use animals in experiments designed to help find the cure for some diseases. That way we can reduce the number of animals harmed in experiments.

You did pretty well, just a few minor sentence construction issues.