is this grammaticaly correct?

Are this writing gramatically correct:

I absolutely agree with the banning of animal testing because millions of animals are killed in the process of chemical testing. I think companies should convert to other options that don't involve testing chemicals on animals. Now the society is more aware of this harsh matter. That's why consumers now prefer buying items that are not animal tested. The death of millions of animals is not just inhumane but can also cause a gap or a change in the ecosystem/food chain.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I completely agree with the banning of testing chemicals on animals, because millions of them are killed as a result. I think companies should make use of other options that don't involve testing chemicals on animals. Now that society is more aware of this matter consumers prefer buying items that are not tested on animals. The deaths of millions of animals is not just inhumane, but can also cause a gap or a change in the ecosystem/food chain.