Do u think which played a more important role in forming your cultural perception,family or school ?

Do u think which played a more important role in forming your cultural perception,family,school or religion?

or something else?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Here's a quick correction:

What do you think played a more important role in forming your cultural perceptions; family, school, religion or something else?

This is a very interesting question... For me personally, I would say that in the beginning it was my immediate family and friends' opinions, then as I got older and became more informed about the world (no thanks to school might I add...) I began to make up my own mind about things. Religion has always been irrelevant to me, people have the right to believe what they want believe. Now my cultural identity and cultural perceptions differ a lot from the people I grew up with, mostly due to the fact that I have lived in another country for 8 years. Being an emigrant/immigrant (whichever way you want to look at it) has given me a broader perspective on life and a better understanding of different peoples, so I would say that this has been the most important factor for me.

I think media also plays an important role. I actually got much more information from the Internet than my family or school.

这个问题很难说