How would you explain this sentence

‘What did she lie about?’ asked Strike.
“Fuckin’ everything. I reckon she stole half the stuff she pretended Landry bought ’er.” Carrianne said.
“Come on, Carrianne,” said the bald man gently. “They were friends,” he told Strike. “Landry used to come and pick her up in her car. It caused,” he said, with a glance at Carrianne, “a bit of tension.”
“Not from me it fuckin’ didn’t,” snapped Carrianne. “I thought Landry was a fuckin’ jumped-up bitch. She weren’t even that good-lookin’.”

How would you explain this sentence in the last passage: Not from me it fuckin’ didn’t?
Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It didn't cause any tension from Carianne. She's saying that the fact that Lula would come pick up Rochelle in her car didn't cause friction or discomfort(or envy) between her and Rochelle.