"It would be very nice of you if you can correct mistakes in my writing. Thanks"

“Charley, Don't worry too much about that. I think you express yourself better than before because of the cross word puzzle. Haha.

Charley, don't worry too much about that. I think the crossword puzzle have helped you express yourself better than before. Haha. It seems like you have already grasped what it is to achieve. That would be great enough for now. Let's talk about how to utilize your small goals that you achieved to pave the way for actual success. First, why don't we think back to your childhood, when you were given marshmallows as a present on Easter Day? No, we had better think back to when you were a high school student. At that time, did you have a car?"

"Yes, I was lucky enough to have a car even though my family didn't have enough money."

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Charley, don't worry too much about that. I think the crossword puzzle HAS helped you express yourself better than before. Haha. It seems like you have already grasped what [you need] to achieve. That'S GOOD enough for now. Let's talk about how to utilize/USE your small goals** TO pave the way for actual success. First, why don't we think back to your childhood, when you were given marshmallows as a present on Easter Day?*** No, we had better think back to when you were a high school student. At that time, did you have a car?"

**I'm not sure if "goals" is the best word to use here, but that's probably just because I don't know what exactly this text is about.

***This should not have a question mark at the end. If you did actually want to turn this into a question, you could say "First, why don't we think back to your childhood. Were you given marshmallows as a present on Easter Day?"

I hope I helped.

More open questions for learning English