Is this correct? I don't know how to not over used When I saw....

I Saw them sing,dance,rap but do you know what I love the most? It's the moment when Dongwoo cried because of the little surprise PH INSPIRITS prepared, When Woohyun cried when it was about to end. When I saw the sincere sadness in Sungjong's Eyes, When I Saw Yeollie performing even when his not feeling well, when I saw Hoya roaming around the whole stage while dancing just to entertain us, When I saw sunggyu's eyes widened when he saw how many inspirits came and that special moment when I saw with my own eyes how our L is out of this world. lol,

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I saw them sing,dance,rap but do you know what I love the most? It's the moment when Dongwoo cried because of the little surprise PH INSPIRITS prepared. Also when Woohyun cried when it was about to end and I saw the sincere sadness in Sungjong's Eyes. The time I saw Yeollie performing even when his not feeling well, Hoya roaming around the whole stage while dancing just to entertain us, and sunggyu's eyes wideneding when he saw how many inspirits came. That special moment when I saw with my own eyes how our L is out of this world. lol,

More resolved questions for learning English