Site Feedback

Resolved questions
How to call the part/good between OK part and NOK part?

Is there a professional word for a part/good that its measure can not reach the OK data but not so bad to be a NOK part? For example only about 0.01 mm. In Chinese we call them 可疑品, but I don't know how to say it in English.


For learning: English
Base language: English
Category: Language



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In that context, no. Usually parts are either OK, or Not OK.
    For clothing, and other items that can have cosmetic (slight visual)defects, they are sometimes sold as 'seconds' -i.e. second-grade goods.

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.