who does want to translate me the english lines into hindi ?

I want and need you in my life to make me whole.
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can.
I love you... for all eternity.
Baby, you are my sun, my moon, my whole universe. I love you for who you are.

No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands.

For learning: Hindi

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Mujhe sampoorna karne ke liye tumhari is jeevan mein zaroorat hai. Tum mere sab kuch ho. Dhanyavaad mujhe pyar karne ke liye jo koi nahi kar sakta. Main tumse pyar karti hoon ....anantkaal takk.

Priye! Tum mere liye suraj, chand, poori duniya ho.main tumhe pyar karti hoon jo tum ho.
    Koi tumhari jagah nahi le sakta, aur yadi tumhe kuch hota hai to, main nahin jaanti tumhare bina main kya karti.tum ek aise vyakti ho jise main bahut pyar karti hoon. Tum mera jeevan ho aur vo sabkuch ho jo tumhare charo or hai. Tum aise prateet hote ho jaise tumne mera jeevan apne haathon mein liya ho.

Thank you

Dear Friend
    Hindi typing is so difficult here
    But if you add me on skype , I help you
    and this is treat pleasure for me
    My skype is MONTRAVAILLE
    I am there from 8 PM as per indian timing