how do I say these phrases into hindi?

I love you from now until death do us part.

Right now, you're living so far away from me that it is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing.

I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you.

I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart.

My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time

I want you to know that I love you and always will, and there is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you. I love you.

For learning: Hindi

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    (If a girl is saying then she should say like this...for guys there will be some modifications)

Abse main tumhe pyaar karti hoon aur tab tak karungi jab tak maut hamein alag na kar de..
    Abhi tum mujhse bahut door reh rhe ho aur ye baat mujhe maar rhi hai..lekin mai dil se janti hoon ki hum sahi kaam kar rhe hain.
    mai tumhe kisi ke liye khona nhi chahti..chahe koi bhi tumhare bare mein kuch bhi kahe.
    main tumhe ye batana chahti hoon ki mai tumhe apne dil ji puri gehrai se pyaar karti hoon.
    tumhare liye mera pyaar bina shart hai.tumhare liye mera pyaar itna shaktishali aur majboot hai ki ye bahut hi lambe samay se mere saath hai.
    mai tumhe batana chahti hoon ki mai tumhe pyaar karti hoon aur hamesha karti rahungi..aur tumhare liye meri feelings kabhi nahin badalengi..mai tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon..:)

More open questions for learning Hindi