I need an Finnish-English Dictionary to install on my PC, does any one have any suggestion?

For learning: Finnish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I don't know of any dictionaries that you could install, but www.sanakirja.org is, in my opinion, a pretty good online dictionary. It also has other languages you can translate into/from.

I have WSOY elektroninen sanakirja from Finnish into English and from English into Finnish (it is about 2 or 3 years old, it was a CD that was sold with the paper version of the dictionary). It's very good.
    You can also find it as a memory stick (USB), I bought it last year from Suomalainen Kirjakauppa and the price was € 29,95 €.
    The memory stick version has 63,000 words from Finnish into English and 59,000 words from English into Finnish.

More open questions for learning Finnish