If I did a voice recording would people be constructive?

My accent is West Midlands of England, it is quite thick and not the typical accent. I can't roll my tounge or anything so any tips to help me speak finnish better would be helpful...

For learning: Finnish

Answers

perpetualnecrosis

If you offer a voice recording to me, I will try to be constructive in considering your effort.

Most people will be constructive. However, there are occasions in any public forum wherein people are destructive in their consideration of your offering.

. Take that under advisement if you publish a recording.

I think you should do it. It's normal to not be perfect when learning and accents are not a bad thing. I am from Quebec, canada and we hear about our accent compared to French from France all the time... italki people are usely very constructive, jump !

If you make a mistake in your recording, how do people correct you? I find it challenging to represent sounds in writing.

More open questions for learning Finnish