'as and where' a adage?

Hello,
There is a sentence. 'As for the writing itself,I've annotated the proposal as and where I thought it chould be improved.' I am not clear the meaning of 'as and where', it's a adage?

Additional Details:

I am not quite clear, pls help.

Additional Details:

more context,
TUTOR:Right, Sandra. You wanted to see me to get some feedback on your group's proposal.
Sandra:....
TUTOR:As for the writing itself, I've annotated the proposal as and where I thought it could be improved.
Sandra:...

with this, it should be more clear.

Additional Details:

Pls help me explain the meaning of 'as and where' in the sentence.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I think the sentence should be like this:

"As for the writing itself, I've annotated the proposal as is and where I thought it could be improved."

The tutor said "As for the writing itself", which means grammar and sentence structure.
    "as is" which means in the original form
    "and where I thought it could be improved" which means where it should be changed.

The use of "as" for the condition of the proposal is not normally used by itself. "is" indicates the current condition of the proposal.

No,the sentence is "As for the writing itself, I’ve annotated the proposal as and where I thought it could be improved",it means “至于写作本身,我带注释的建议,是我认为可以改进的地方。”