I have a question about the word Hrabrost.

Im trying to do a lot of research in this word because I am soon getting a tattoo of it. What I would like to know is it a word that people usually describe themselves, or is it used in a different way. I've got a lot sites saying its meant as courage, fortitude, etc. I was just hoping for any type of more information if possible.

For learning: Serbian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It simply means courage or bravery. It's a noun. It can be use when people describe themselves. Usually is used in adjective form when describing something. As a noun it can be used when you, for example, list some virtues that you would like to have or you talk about courage itself. Just think of it as the noun courage. There is nothing more to it. It's safe to use as tattoo.

More open questions for learning Serbian