텔레비전을 일주일에 <- a pronunciation doubt

I've just got a doubt so I'm writting it right now so that I won't forget it hehe.. my doubt involes the phrase 텔레비전을 일주일에 <- I know that's an imcomplete phrase but since my doubts concerns only the pronunciation I don't need a complete sentence c: .. Okay.. then, the final letter of this syllable:을, is pronunciation as an "L" but When I'm listening to korean songs I've heard that this "L" is pronouced as "R" because the following syllable starts with a vowel (ex: 일). So, as songs are written in a personal way or informal I wanted to know if in formal situations that letter "rieul" is pronounced as L or as R when the following syllable starts with a vowel. Thanks in advanced.. I don't really know if you understand my doubt :c

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It's pronounced as a rolled "'R" in that situation. 일주일에=일주이레