Japanese song (quite a long question)

Some bits the song 瀬戸の花嫁 that I didn't quite fully understand.

1) 瀬戸は日暮れて夕波小波 あなたの島へお嫁にゆくの

(I dont get the function of the て here, nor i'm much sure if お嫁 is the doer of the 行く action, since there's no particle that would indicate that. Also, what nuance the の at the end is giving to the clause?

2)若いと誰もが心配するけれど愛があるから大丈夫なの
(is that it?)

3)段々畑とさよならするのよ

(Again, although I get the nuance よ gives, i'm confused with that の)

4)幼い弟行くなと泣いた

Additional Details:

some parts of my question did not appear... i'll try again :(

1) 瀬戸は日暮れて夕波小波 あなたの島へお嫁にゆくの
"Amidst wavelets and night waves (?) of Seto's twilight, towards your island the bride goes"
(I dont get the function of the て here, nor i'm much sure if お嫁 is the doer of the 行く action, since there's no particle that would indicate that. Also, what nuance the の at the end is giving to the clause?)

2)若いと誰もが心配するけれど愛があるから大丈夫なの
"Everybody is worried with the young ones (us?), but the thing is that it's everything alright because "there's love" (we love each other)" (is that it?)

3)段々畑とさよならするのよ
"Gradually I say goodbye to my birthplace"

4)幼い弟行くなと泣いた
"My naive little brother cried and "don't go" (it's imperative, right? so is it implicit that he said "don't go", even though there's no verb "to say" in the clause?)"

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Ryoko-san already explained it very well. From the perspective of another student, some additions:

1) You can use the -te form of verbs to connect sentences, similar to "and". See "Expressing a sequence of verbs":
    http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/compound

English has a similar construction using participles (-ing and -ed instead of -て). Here's a long example:

"Leaking from restaurant walls, beamed into airports as they landed and automobiles as they crashed, chiming from steeples, thundering from parade grounds, tingling through apartment walls, carried through the streets in small boxes, violating even the peace of desert and the forest, where drive-ins featured blue musical comedies, music at first overwhelmed, then delighted, then disgusted, and finally bored them"

2) の (or のだ etc. for males) gives an explanatory nuance to sentences, but it's used so frequently that it practically doesn't matter. See "The 「の」 particle as explanation" at bottom of:
    http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/nounparticles

3) Yes, 行くな is imperative. The と is used as "quotation-particle", so you can see it's direct speech, even if "to say" is replaced by "to cry". Western languages do the same thing, except they use quotation marks instead of と: "Don't go!" he cried.

の,よ,and なの...have no meaning.
    For example, 友達と遊ぶの。and 友達と遊ぶ。are almost same meaning.
    の,よ are used by only famale(both kids and adults) in Japan.
    Because,these words carry femininity to hearer.

Sorry,I can answer only this.