为什么有‘吗 , 了 , ’ 在使句子 ?

*我希望你写里中文*

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    吗 is a particle used to form a yes/no question. For example: 你想吃饭吗?(Do you want to eat/have dinner?) 你喜欢我吗?Do you like me?

了 is a lot more complicated, 了 It is to show a completed action/an accomplished fact.. 我做完了-I have done it-I have finished.

It is important to understand it is not showing past tense, but completion because I could say things like 你得写了字, 才能去玩儿-You have to finish writing characters, then you can go play.

了 is also attached to the end of certain verbs such as forget, kill, sell etc. ? For example 别忘了! Don't forget!)

(`・ω・´)首先,你的提出的问题应该是 为什么在句子中使用“吗”和“了”?

然后是 回答:语气助词(Modal particle)属于助词的一种。是用在句中表示停顿和句末强调语气的虚词,在句子中读作时不译舒缓停顿,在句末强调语气或通过排比句重复时增强气势。“吗”作为助词用在句末,表示疑问或反诘的语气;“了”作为助词用在句子末尾或句中停顿的地方,表示变化(如果放在动词或形容词后,表示动作或变化已经完成)。

Sorry, your question does not make sense. Are you asking why you use ‘吗’ and ‘了'?