Walkie-Talkie and Radio vocabulary

In English, when a person uses a walkie-talkie or a radio to communicate there is often a special kind of vocabulary and pattern of speech that is used. For example, perhaps to start I will say "Calling ____", such as "Calling all residents of Shanghai, calling all residents of Shanghai." When I finish speaking I will say "over", such as "what is your location? over." When the conversation is completely over I will say "over and out", such as "Okay John, I will see you there. Over and out."

Are there similar conventions in Chinese?

Answers

sometimes,the guy will mention the listener's name after he finish the conversation,the listener will know that

1、
    指定呼叫某人:“小王,我是小李,收到请回答。
    回答是:
    如果没听清楚 :“我是小王,刚刚信号不好没听清,是哪位找我?”
    如果听清楚了就直接 “我是小王,请讲” 或 "收到 请讲

2、
    结束通话时:小王,通话完毕”
    回答是:“明白”

3、“试音!1!2!3!”————“收到!清楚!” “XXX!XXX!收到请回答!”————“XXX收到!请讲!” “清楚” “明白” “请重复!请重复!” “通话完毕!”

TOM:"Calling John, over" 汤姆呼叫约翰, 收到请回复
    JOHN:"roger that!" 已收到! 请讲。
    TOM: "What is your location? over." 你在什么地方,收到请回复。
    JOHN: "I am on the sencond floor. over" 我在2楼,已收到! 请讲。
    TOM: "Okay John, I will see you there. Over and out." 好的,约翰,一会儿2楼见。本次通话结束。