Can you guys check those sentences?

Tomorrow I wont be able to fly - 明日は飛べえない
I cant love you - 私はあなたの大好き(ない)(ことができない) (and how to distinguish "I can't" and "I don't")
I cant sing - 歌うことができない

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Tomorrow I wont be able to fly - 明日は飛べえない --> 私は明日は飛べない/ 飛ぶことができない。
    If this "fly" means that "going to somewhere by airplane", I would say 私は明日は行けない/ 行くことができない。

I cant love you - 私はあなたの大好き(ない)(ことができない) 
    --> 私はあなたを愛せない/ 愛することができない。

(and how to distinguish "I can't" and "I don't")
    --> can’t = ~できない/ ~することができない、don't = ~しない (you have to use the appropriate conjugation of the verb.)
    Ex.)
    I can't go = 私は行けない/ 行くことができない、I don't go = 私は行かない
    I can't read = 私はよめない/ よむことができない、I don't read = 私はよまない
    I can't say = 私は言えない/ 言うことができない、I don't say = 私は言わない

I cant sing - 歌うことができない(/歌えない)

I hope this helps you.

I can try. I'm not a native speaker, I'm also learning Japanese.

明日は飛べません/飛べない。Here you don't add 'enai', you change 'bu' to 'be' so the ending is 'enai'.
    I'm not sure how to translate the second sentence, but the way you wrote it is definitely 'can't'. できる is can and できない/出来ません is can't.
    I don't love you would be something like: 私はあなたが大好きじゃありません/じゃない。It sounds a bit weird though, and 好き might be better. Unless you are trying to say that you like someone but you don't love them.
    Maybe the 'can't' version could be: 私はあなたが愛することができません。大好き is an adjective in Japanese, even though 'love' is a verb in English, so you can't use it like a verb as you did.
    The last sentence is fine. This is of course for informal spoken Japanese. Written, unless in a text message to a friend, you would probably write 'dekimasen'.
    Hope that helps. Sorry if my explanations are too wordy.